Friday 30 October 2015

Halloween!!😈🎃

Hi guys, so today I want to talk about Halloween because it is coming to 31st of October where people just turn up at your door and aske for sweets(or candy if you're from America or however you say sweets), but this year I have to take my sister out for trick or treating and then hand it back to my mum after a while then I'm going to a sleepover! And because of I don't have a video idea for this week (and this helloween is on Saturday and my videos go up on Saturday) I'm going to vlog for you guys but unfortunately I have to upload it on Sunday instead of Saturday. Also if you noticed I didn't make a video last week because I was going to carve a pumpkin but I didn't have one at the time so instead I'm going to carve one this week for last weeks video.

I hope you get what I just said but if you don't, head over to my YouTube channel HERE and have a look and you will understand. 
Happy Helloween, bye xx
Queenie 

No comments:

Post a Comment